Position Title: Printing Machine & Computer Operator
Department: Marketing Department
Location: Streit Group –RAK, UAE
Employee Role Purpose
Are you a printing machine & computer operator looking for a varied, hands-on role in a well-established and reputable company, where you will be providing expertise alongside high-quality service in a fast-paced environment?
This role would suit someone who has experience in the Print industry, preferably from a digital background who is looking for an autonomous, varied position, working for a company you would be proud to be a part of.
Requirements for the Role
- At least 3 years experience as a machine operator (Mandatory)
- Own car and UAE driver’s license. (Preferably)
- A Technical Individual who is experienced in operating and maintaining the following:
- UV Machine
- Vinyl/Plotter Machine
- Computer skills – you must be well-versed in various computer programs focused on digital printing, like illustrator, and Photoshop, and proficient in xl. We will require assistance in preparing & installing sign plates, Vin plates, stickers, dashboards, and other ad hoc requests for the factory.
- Preprint design – extensive knowledge in preparing creative page layouts and processing files for press, ensuring that daily production targets are achieved.
- Maintenance and Upkeep- responsible for the upkeep and routine maintenance of the Printing Machines. Stock count on a monthly basis.
- Colour management – must be well-versed in color theory and processing colors for print graphics.
- Supporting marketing team during photo & video shoots of the vehicles.
- Preparing packing lists and items for shows, travels, and exhibitions.
- Time management – should be able to manage, and coordinate with project/design heads to bring about timely prints
Ability to commute/relocate:
- RAK: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)