The purpose of these courses is to provide all students with the skills for effective execution of “in the field” emergency diagnosis, management, and treatment of life-threatening injuries commonly suffered in hostile and war zones environments where equipment and resources are limited. The hands-on training approach CSS offers explains, demonstrates, and reinforces the skills required to perform battlefield first aid efficiently and emphasizes the medical knowledge required for remote travel. Successful candidates will receive internationally recognized accreditation.
- Intensive care therapy in long-haul medical evacuation
- Patient examination and assessment
- Advanced trauma life support
- Field simulation workshops
- Minimizing infection risk
- Dealing with infectious diseases